A month and a half after the go-live of the new IE Self-Service Portal, http://servicedesk.ie.edu/, through ServiceNow (a cutting-edge technology on the digitization of workflows) and our supplier Volteo, we can say that it has been a success!
This new site emphasizes because of these new functionalities that we have implemented in order to improve the user experience:
• Announcements: in this section on the homepage you will be informed about the incidents that are of transcendence for all.
• Shortcuts: you will be able to access directly open tickets pending approval.
• Responsive design: accessible from every kind of devices and easy to use.
• Language selector: you can change the platform language at any time, both English and Spanish.
• Track progress: it is possible to follow-up on the ticket resolution process at any time.
• Centralized requests in a single place.
• Real-time interaction with all the Support teams from HR, Facilities & Services, Legal Advice, Law School (LLB and LLM) and IT.
• Search bar: when you search for a topic, it provides you suggestions on related topics.
• Knowledge base: a set of lessons learned that allow you to serve as self-help, and thus solve the problem yourself in a more efficient way.
All of the above form part of our continuous improvement process aimed at making our Support service easier, simpler and quicker.
For all these reasons, our supplier Volteo has wanted to celebrate this by baking a cake and sharing it with us... Don't miss it! IE Learning Tower is becoming an inspiration for everyone!
IE and Microsoft connect entrepreneurs from Israel with the EU and Latam markets at IE Venture Day Israel
"IE Venture Day Israel provides a unique opportunity for Israeli entrepreneurs to get closer to the EU and Latin American markets," according to Juan José Güemes (IE Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation).
IE renews its IT infrastructure with Anadat Consulting
Anadat Consulting has successfully renewed IE's IT infrastructure by replacing the virtualization platform and updating the VMware environment.
IE Business School improves the quality of its website
Faced with the challenge of IE to reduce access times to our websites and improve content availability, Akamai responds perfectly to these needs, also achieving content localization for each country.