Our IT Department aims to provide the IE community with a secure, robust and advanced technology for the working environment, which allows students, faculty and staff to carry out their work efficiently, contributing to IE’s commitment to innovation in academic excellence.
- Service Demand Management: Understanding, identification and specification of technical solutions that support the digital transformation of the functions of the business area.
- Application development and maintenance: Management of corporate applications that support business functions.
- Strategy, Architecture and Innovation: Strategic definition of system and application architecture.
- Infrastructure, Operations and Support: Management, operation and support of the technological and communications infrastructure.
- Business Intelligence and Reporting: Development and maintenance of corporate datawarehouse, datamarts and reporting systems.
- Governance: Implementation of best practices in the Department and management of budget control, sourcing, reporting and communication.